A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Tom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Tom is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Tom, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tom graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Tom has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle L Tom MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Tom practice?
- Dr. Michelle Tom has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Tom practices Emergency Medicine near San Clemente, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA and Laguna Hills, CA.
See San Clemente Emergency Physicians.