A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Trinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Trinh is Below Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trinh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trinh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Trinh, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trinh graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Trinh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Trinh MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Trinh practice?
- Dr. Michelle Trinh has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Trinh practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.