A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Trinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Trinh is Below Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trinh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trinh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Trinh, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trinh graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Trinh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Trinh MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Trinh practice?
- Dr. Michelle Trinh has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Trinh practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.