A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Tucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Tucker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Tucker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Easley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Leigh Tucker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Michelle Tucker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Tucker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Easley, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA and Augusta, GA.
See Easley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.