Dr. Michelle Tyson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Tyson?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Tyson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 19th, 2014

She doesnt care about her patients

Don't go see Dr. Michelle Tyson. She will shut you up and not take notes and blame everything on you. She may seem pretty and nice but she's a horrible person and doctor. I was taken into the doctors room and waited for 40 minutes as the staff was outside my room taking pictures together. No joke. Finally the nurse comes in and tells me that they don't have these charts I requested from my doctor. They just don't know what happened. This would've been nice to know the two weeks in-between this appointment and the last. Finally Dr. Michelle Tyson comes in and she won't listen to the concerns I have. She didn't bring her notes in and apparently she didn't write anything from the last one because she doesn't remember why I am there. Basically I was there for a birth control issue, it would be tedious to explain here but when I tried to explain it to her she would shut me up. She talked over me, she ignored what I said and kept offering to recommend to an OBGYN so she wouldn't deal with me. When I asked her to please let me explain she said "Ok explain shortly." I have never been so insulted by a doctor, it was my second visit and Im already running out of the door looking for a new one. She is rude, condescending and she does not care about her patients. You wait over an hour and finally get seen by her and she talks over you, rushing the appointment so you can leave her alone. People like her should not be doctors. So....DO NOT SEE DR. MICHELLE TYSON!!!! Please don't, do yourself a favor. Don't.

June 12th, 2014

Frequent doctor turnover.

I was disturbed that there is a frequent turnover of doctors, and at this time, for at least two days there have been NO doctors present in the facility, just physicians' assistants, different ones each day. Physicians' assistants are great, but it seems that a large clinic like this should have a doctor available to oversee the P.A.s. Perhaps the management needs to attract and retain doctors.

September 25th, 2009

Doctor is great; Crown City Medical needs work!

Was happy with Dr. Tyson, but surprised that I had to wait 45 minutes even though I made an appointment. She made it worth it - I'd recommend her to anyone.

May 28th, 2016