A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Uhl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Uhl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Uhl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Uhl graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Uhl has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Uhl MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Uhl practice?
- Dr. Michelle Uhl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Uhl practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Wooster, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wheeling, WV.
See Wooster Internists and Wooster Oncologists.