A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Velasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Velasquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velasquez
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Velasquez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Velasquez graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Velasquez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle J Velasquez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle J. Velasquez practice?
- Dr. Michelle Velasquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Velasquez practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.