A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Velasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Velasquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velasquez
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Velasquez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Velasquez graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Velasquez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle J Velasquez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle J. Velasquez practice?
- Dr. Michelle Velasquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Velasquez practices Family Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Family Physicians.