A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Veneziano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Veneziano, Osteopathic Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veneziano
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Veneziano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neuromuskuloskeletal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Veneziano graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Veneziano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Francesca Veneziano DO is a female Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Michelle F. Veneziano practice?
- Dr. Michelle Veneziano has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Veneziano practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Mill Valley, CA.
See Mill Valley Osteopaths.