A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Veneziano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Veneziano, Osteopathic Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neuromuskuloskeletal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Veneziano graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Veneziano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Francesca Veneziano DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Michelle F. Veneziano practice?
- Dr. Michelle Veneziano has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Veneziano practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Mill Valley, CA.
See Mill Valley Family Physicians and Mill Valley Osteopaths.