Osteopathic Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  magic  |  show details
by glenn h on Oct 17th, 2014

Nothing short of magic. after suffering with severe sciatic pain for 3 weeks, one visit with Dr. Veneziano and I had my first good night's sleep and awoke with barely noticeable discomfort!!!!!

|  show details
by Miranda MacPherson on May 28th, 2014

'I arrived at Dr Veneziano's office after trying everything to get out of years of constant pain from 2 herniated discs and stenosis. Within two sessions I began to see an improvement, and ten months later I was able to ski, back pack, handle international flights with ease, and have full functioning back. Dr Michelle V is the only practitioner I have found in my long search with such a deep understanding of both the subtle aspects of how stress and blocked energy contribute to dis-ease, equalled by her mastery over the structural, mechanical aspects of the body. I find myself melted open into deep relaxation, and then powerfully adjusted within each session. I consider Dr Veneziano a master practitioner with a true gift for healing, and also someone who will give an honest appraisal. She is one of the rare practitioners who will tell you if she cannot help, and refer you to who she thinks can. I cannot recommend Dr Veneziano highly enough.'

|  Great care!  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2013

I shuffled into Dr. Veneziano's office on two walking sticks experiencing the most intense and debilitating back pain of my life. After seeing an orthopedist that morning, I had not only resigned myself to canceling a long planned vacation to Hawaii, but also to a life of restriction and pain. After an hour and a half of osteopathic treatment, and a short but deep rest, I got off her table and WENT FOR A WALK! In just one treatment I was able to go on my vacation after all, and play a round of golf! Weeks later I am still amazed at this seeming miraculous outcome. And deeply grateful for having my life back. Thank you Dr. Veneziano.

|  Gifted Healer  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Veneziano for three years, for prenatal back pain and then after a car accident (whiplash). Every time I see her, I feel a degree of pain relief and healing that I never had with chiropractors or other practitioners. She works in a powerful, intuitive way. I think her work is pioneering.

|  Mr. Douglass K. Edmundson  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2012

Kind and competent , I found Dr.Veneziano concise with her diagnosis and care of my ailment. With hands on she also reminded me of my responsibility in my own health care.

|  Very good treatment  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2012

Went in for some lower back pain - learned a lot about what was going on and how to keep my lower back healthier. The very first treatment had me back in action, went for 3 more treatments just because it was good. Would return for sure

|  This doctor is amazing  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2012

Dr. Veneziano is one of the most comprehensive physicians I have ever worked with. I came to her with some very elusive problems that many other doctors were unable to help me with - namely stress related sleep and basic wellness issues that I just couldn't hone in on. The treatment she does is very profound, as though she circumvents the mind and gets underneath at the root of the issue. She is also quite good at explaining what is going on. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

|  Osteopath  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2011

Both my son (21) and I have been seeing Dr. Veneziano for several years. I've also been working with a physical therapist. I find the combination to work very effectively for me. Michelle is very caring, and her treatments seem to accelerate the healing process.

|  Osteopathy-Michelle V.  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2011

Michelle gave a great treatment for my lower back. I've been to Osteopath's before, but Michelle is someone I would consider to be a true "healer".

|  Excellent diagnostician  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2011

Extremely empathetic and adept at pinpointing root causes of ailments. Spot-on, hands-on treatment.