Dr. Michelle Veneziano DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

December 21st, 2016
One of a kind Doc! Highly recommend!
Dr. Veneziano helped me fully recover from years of severe neck pain and vertigo. Before seeing her I was managing the symptoms with chiropractic and acupuncture but the treatments never held. Dr. V. got to the root of the problem and her gentle but powerful treatments unwound years of tension patterns and muscle trauma. I am now pain free and my posture is better then ever! She's a gift to all who see her!

August 20th, 2015
Wellness
Dr. Veneziano was more than thorough. Her knowledge of the entire body and how it works together (in harmony) is amazing. Not only did she diagnose the issue I went in for but managed to help me find a whole-body wellness that I had not felt in years.

October 17th, 2014
magic
Nothing short of magic. after suffering with severe sciatic pain for 3+ weeks, one visit with Dr. Veneziano and I had my first good night's sleep and awoke with barely noticeable discomfort!!!!!

May 28th, 2014
'I arrived at Dr Veneziano's office after trying everything to get out of years of constant pain from 2 herniated discs and stenosis. Within two sessions I began to see an improvement, and ten months later I was able to ski, back pack, handle international flights with ease, and have full functioning back. Dr Michelle V is the only practitioner I have found in my long search with such a deep understanding of both the subtle aspects of how stress and blocked energy contribute to dis-ease, equalled by her mastery over the structural, mechanical aspects of the body. I find myself melted open into deep relaxation, and then powerfully adjusted within each session. I consider Dr Veneziano a master practitioner with a true gift for healing, and also someone who will give an honest appraisal. She is one of the rare practitioners who will tell you if she cannot help, and refer you to who she thinks can. I cannot recommend Dr Veneziano highly enough.'

January 23rd, 2013
Great care!
I shuffled into Dr. Veneziano's office on two walking sticks experiencing the most intense and debilitating back pain of my life. After seeing an orthopedist that morning, I had not only resigned myself to canceling a long planned vacation to Hawaii, but also to a life of restriction and pain. After an hour and a half of osteopathic treatment, and a short but deep rest, I got off her table and WENT FOR A WALK! In just one treatment I was able to go on my vacation after all, and play a round of golf! Weeks later I am still amazed at this seeming miraculous outcome. And deeply grateful for having my life back. Thank you Dr. Veneziano.

June 16th, 2012
Gifted Healer
I have seen Dr. Veneziano for three years, for prenatal back pain and then after a car accident (whiplash). Every time I see her, I feel a degree of pain relief and healing that I never had with chiropractors or other practitioners. She works in a powerful, intuitive way. I think her work is pioneering.

April 19th, 2012
Mr. Douglass K. Edmundson
Kind and competent , I found Dr.Veneziano concise with her diagnosis and care of my ailment. With hands on she also reminded me of my responsibility in my own health care.

April 19th, 2012
Very good treatment
Went in for some lower back pain - learned a lot about what was going on and how to keep my lower back healthier. The very first treatment had me back in action, went for 3 more treatments just because it was good. Would return for sure

April 8th, 2012
This doctor is amazing
Dr. Veneziano is one of the most comprehensive physicians I have ever worked with. I came to her with some very elusive problems that many other doctors were unable to help me with - namely stress related sleep and basic wellness issues that I just couldn't hone in on. The treatment she does is very profound, as though she circumvents the mind and gets underneath at the root of the issue. She is also quite good at explaining what is going on. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

July 12th, 2011
Osteopath
Both my son (21) and I have been seeing Dr. Veneziano for several years. I've also been working with a physical therapist. I find the combination to work very effectively for me. Michelle is very caring, and her treatments seem to accelerate the healing process.

July 11th, 2011
Osteopathy-Michelle V.
Michelle gave a great treatment for my lower back. I've been to Osteopath's before, but Michelle is someone I would consider to be a true "healer".

July 8th, 2011
Excellent diagnostician
Extremely empathetic and adept at pinpointing root causes of ailments. Spot-on, hands-on treatment.