A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Vessely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Vessely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vessely
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vessely Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Vessely, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Vessely graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Vessely has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Bleynat Vessely MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle B. Vessely practice?
- Dr. Michelle Vessely has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Vessely practices Otolaryngology near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Otolaryngologists.