Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile
Lake Grove ENT Lake Oswego
17704 Jean Way
Ste 101
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
503-699-0370
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Comfortable in good hands  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2014

Dr. Vessely actually told me NO to a procedure that I wanted but wasn't the right fit for me, instead she offered me a less expensive procedure that I am completely satisfied with. She isn't cutting corners, she isn't out to get your money, I feel so comfortable in the office and with her suggestions. I couldn't be happier with her treatments (BTW Dr. Vessely does all the procedures herself which is huge to me.) Needless to say I wouldn't trust my face with anyone else and I will be a lifelong patient.

|  Excellent, thoughtful and caring  |  show details
by M. on Dec 17th, 2013

Dr. Vessely and her staff are concerned about the desires of the customer and patient. I have been a customer for several years. She is attentive and does not come across as pushy. I love botox and other basic cosmetic interventions. Her work is great. She is accurate in the use of fillers and Botox as the symmetry of my face has consistently been close to perfect. I recently tried a Thermage procedure she does and the results come on over time. So far I can see improvement. Great Dr. and great staff. M.

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2012

I have always found Dr. Vessely to be courteous and to be a good listener. She is considerate of the customer and attempts to get to know a person before advising the individual or making recommendations. I personally appreciate her intellectual approach to working with clients. Does she patronize customers,,no she does not. She is a great Dr.

|  show details
Jun 11th, 2012

Love Dr. Vessely's new office! Great staff.

|  show details
Jan 6th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Vessely for Fraxel and Thermage and have seen good results with both treatments. The staff and doctor are friendly and caring. I always ask lots of questions and Dr. Vessely is very knowledgeable and gives you realistic expectations.

|  Poor Bedside Manner & Not Board certified  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2011

Dr. Vessely was cold and failed to introduce herself upon entering the treatment room where I was left waiting. When she completed the exam, she left the room without saying goodbye. I would've forgive such poor manners had she been more knowledgeable, but she is NOT board certified in dermatology or plastic surgery, yet her practice focuses on aesthetic medicine. I had better luck with treatment at a plastic surgery clinic. Would not recommend.