A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Liu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Liu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Liu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Wen-Yu Liu MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle W. Liu practice?
- Dr. Michelle Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Liu practices Ophthalmology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Ophthalmologists.