A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Wallace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Wallace, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Wallace has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Wallace MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Wallace practice?
- Dr. Michelle Wallace has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Wallace practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Newnan, GA and Stockbridge, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.