Learn more about Dr. Michelle Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Wallace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Wallace, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Wallace has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wallace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle Wallace practice?
Dr. Michelle Wallace practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Newnan, GA and Stockbridge, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians, Atlanta Pediatric Specialists, and Atlanta Cardiologists.