A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Ward, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ward has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Ward MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Ward practice?
- Dr. Michelle Ward has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Ward practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Pomona Surgeons.