A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Ward, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ward has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle D Ward MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michelle D. Ward practice?
- Dr. Michelle Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Ward practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Orthopedic Surgeons.