A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Ward, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ward has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ward accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle Ward practice?
Dr. Michelle Ward practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Pomona Orthopedic Surgeons.