A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Warren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warren
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Warren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Warren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hypothalamic Diseases
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Premature Menopause
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Warren has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Palmieri Warren MD is a female Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle P. Warren practice?
- Dr. Michelle Warren has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Warren practices Internal Medicine and Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.