A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Warren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warren
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Warren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Warren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hypothalamic Diseases
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Premature Menopause
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Warren has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Palmieri Warren MD is a female Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle P. Warren practice?
- Dr. Michelle Warren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Warren practices Internal Medicine and Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.