Family Practitioner

219 E Central St
Warren, AR 71671
870-226-6100
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Patient  |  show details
by Amber on Oct 1st, 2014

She is never in, or you can't get in. Doesn't stay in long enough to listen. Call backs are none by staff and you can never get refills in a timely Manner

|  show details
Mar 23rd, 2014

Dr. Weaver first came across as a very caring doctor. I have later found her to be fickle.. Sometimes I think I'm seeing two different people and she rushes through her patients.

|  Best All Around!  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

I met her in the ElDorado ER, I was with my grandson. She was most concerned and attentative. When I heard she had gone to Warren, I knew I had to fine her. Little to my surprise, she was my son's dr. Now, she's our family doctor. I mean all of my children and their family...I have referred several friends and strangers to her. I am very pleased with the service from the front desk to the examing room. We love her and the staff.

|  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

Dr. Weaver is an excellent doctor. We live in El Dorado and she is so worth the drive to Warren. She is very understanding, compassionate and just a great doctor overall.

|  BEST doctor around here  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2010

Have been waiting until she opened her office in Warren. I will drive anywhere to see this doctor, she is that good.