A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle White, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle White, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle H White MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle H. White practice?
- Dr. Michelle White has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Michelle White practices Ophthalmology near Greenwood Village, CO.