A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle White, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle White, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle H White MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle H. White practice?
- Dr. Michelle White has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Michelle White practices Ophthalmology near Greenwood Village, CO.