Dr. Michelle White MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 30th, 2014
Dr. White has excellent interpersonal skills while maintaining a professional demeanor. All my friends and family agreed that they could see the difference in my appearance after my treatment. I would recommend Dr. White to anyone who wants professional advice as well as excellent skills.

December 20th, 2013
Best choice for Medical Aesthetics Oculoplastic care in Denver Metro!
I have been a patient of Dr. White's for over five years and feel lucky to have found a physician with excellent clinical skills and a bedside manner to mtch. Dr. White has an excellent eye and is extremely talented with injectables. I always leave looking refreshed and natural, never frozen. Dr, White has also provided care for some functional issues and I have had with excellent outcomes. She is empathetic, kind and very knowledgeable. She also has flexible, convenient office hours and you will never rushed.

August 26th, 2012
I was referred to Dr. White by my general eye doctor who said she was a good doctor and specialized only in eyelids, and now I love the way I look. Dr. White was kind and did a great job on my upper and lower eyelid surgery! Her staff is amazing too

July 21st, 2011
Dr. White has excellent bedside manner. Post-Op I really do look amazing. My eyes look great, internal sutures - no one can even tell I've had surgery! Very symmetrical result, completely comfortable with my care. I would recommend family and friends to Dr. White.

June 1st, 2011
Excellent bedside manners and compassion. Takes time to fully explain diagnosis and treatment.She is the complete care giver. Staff is just as compassionate also.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

January 16th, 2009
Great Doctor
Dr. Michelle White was the nicest and most caring and professional physician I have ever seen. She was the fourth doctor I saw for the same problem, yet she was the first one to properly diagnose it and completely fix the problem. I also talked with some of her other patients who had nothing but great things to say about her and her surgical talent. I wish more doctors were like her!