A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Widlitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Widlitz, Addiction Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Widlitz
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Widlitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Widlitz, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Widlitz graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Widlitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lee Widlitz MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Widlitz practice?
- Dr. Michelle Widlitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Widlitz practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.