A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Wood, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
- . Villages Regional Medical Center, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Elese Wood MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle E. Wood practice?
- Dr. Michelle Wood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Wood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lady Lake, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, FL and Miami, FL.
See Lady Lake Obstetricians & Gynecologists.