Dr. Michelle Wood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Wood?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Wood?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 27th, 2016

Dr. Wood is a very caring person and medical doctor specializing in OBGYN. She has been my doctor for 12 years. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

August 6th, 2015

Very knowledgable and accessible. Listens and asks the right questions. Does a very good physical exam not just gyn.

July 9th, 2015

Great Doctor

Love this Dr. Very professional and thorough. Would not go to anyone else.

April 15th, 2015

A Wonderful Doctor & Great Staff Despite What a Few Loons Have Posted.

I just made my appointment for my 2nd appt. w/ Dr. Woods. I have put off going to a new GYN after moving to a new state. It's hard to find just the right person but here I am going to see her again this year after having a good experience with her the 1st time. Everyone was polite, VERY well mannered & professional & when I had to have a test I dreaded, the young lady who did it could tell I was nervous & was just wonderful during what could have been a difficult day. Dr. Woods is extremely professional & I look forward to seeing her this year to tell her that her diagnosis & treatment was right on, solving a problem I have been plagued with for years because of embarrassment.

December 16th, 2014

Excellent!

Excellent professional and personal manners by everyone in the office! I have never had a bad experience in over 10 years of visits.

July 16th, 2014

exceptional

My experience with Dr. Wood has always been one of a caring,intelligent Dr. who doesn't mind taking the time to ask questions and listens to answers. Which, in my opinion, is a major component to being a good doctor. Yes many can be intelligent but do they take the time to talk to you instead of rushing you out the door. If she had been that kind of dr. I never would have gone back. Thank you Dr. Wood for not being in a total rush to get the patient in and out!!! I didn't give a 5 star for follow up because there was no reason for a follow up after the visit. I didn;t want to take that point away and wanted to clarify why I did. Also it did take a while to get my first appt. 7 years ago but it was worth the little wait.That just shows how popular she is getting the initial appt.

February 14th, 2014

New Patient Visit

I am the wife of an Orthopedic Surgeon and have managed his office, as well as worked in all work responsibilities of an office for over 20 years, and was impressed with the overall operations of Dr. Wood's Clinic environment and ethics. All of my concerns were addressed and my exam was performed in a professional manner. In addition, Drs., Nurses, etc. met in the hallways were very considerate and kindly helpful to direct me to the exit, as we are all happy to find!

November 10th, 2013

Sweet physician

Dr. Wood is caring and empathetic. My mom and I both see her. When my mom was diagnosed with cancer, Dr. Wood took the time to explain her options and was very optimistic. She followed up with us throughout her treatment and my mom is now cancer free!

April 8th, 2013

Patient

Do not waste your time. Office MANAGER is very rude. They open doors not caring when u are undressed. I was treated like I was just a number. As a pregnant mother I was treated as if i was always wasting their time. HORIBBLE EXPERIENCE

March 6th, 2012

Amazing! Love Dr. Wood - great care before, during, and after a surgery!!

December 3rd, 2011

Worth The Wait!

It took me 90 days to get a new patient appointment with Dr. Wood in The Villages but my visit was worth the wait. Kind, caring girl who made me feel at ease.

January 6th, 2011

She's the best!

Dr. Wood is simply the best OB/GYN in the area. She has performed two surgeries on me with great results and I feel so much better now. If you are looking for an OB/GYN and if she happens to be accepting new patients at that time you should jump at the opportunity.