A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wright has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lee Wright DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Wright practice?
- Dr. Michelle Wright has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Wright practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Farrell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mercer, PA and Greenville, PA.
See Farrell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.