A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Yang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Yang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Yang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
- Michelle Yang MD PC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle S Yang MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle S. Yang practice?
- Dr. Michelle Yang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Yang practices Ophthalmology near Alamogordo, NM.
See Alamogordo Ophthalmologists.