A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Yang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Yang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Yang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
- Michelle Yang MD PC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle S. Yang practice?
Dr. Michelle Yang practices Ophthalmology near Alamogordo, NM.
See Alamogordo Ophthalmologists.