by Laura Sheffield on Aug 18th, 2016

So far no complaints. Had cataract surgery yesterday and it went well......have been seeing Dr. Yang for a couple of years.

Nov 30th, 2015

We were always happy with Dr.Yang. I took my daughter there for 7 years. We have moved and I am currently trying to get back to her because I'm not happy with the eye doctors here. So I am willing to drive 3 hours to see her.

Jul 13th, 2015

I am done with Dr. Yang as of today. I waited an hour in the waiting room only to find out that the staff had allowed two patients who came in after me to go ahead of me. When I asked the rather complacent receptionist she said she would check and never got back to me. So I went up to her desk and told her I was leaving and to take me off her list she said ok....and acted like she could have cared less. Very disappointing as this is the second time in this office I have been treated so rudely.

Not a Happy Mom show details Not a Happy Mom
Nov 18th, 2014

Took all 4 of my kids to get their eyes checked. Three of them needed glasses. When we got their glasses the kids complained that they couldn't see out of them. Went back to the doctor only to be told that the glasses were done wrong. Paid out of pocket for a second opinion for all my kids and sure enough all 3 prescriptions from this doctor was completely wrong. Will never go back and won't recommend her to anybody.

Terrible Office Staff show details Terrible Office Staff
Apr 27th, 2011

Not only did I wait an hour and a half to be seen for my scheduled appointment, but the office staff messed up my insurance claim and then refused to resubmit the claim. Staff is very rude and insists that it is not their responsibility to submit claims again, when they submitted it wrong in the first place. Dr Yang herself was fine but the office staff makes this doctor's office a poor choice among others in Alamogordo.

Unsatisfied show details Unsatisfied
Dec 10th, 2010

My wife took the Prescription given by Dr. Yang and ordered glasses from a local optical store. The glasses blurred her vision and gave her headaches. She returned the glasses several times to the optical store and complained. She was charged for a re-exam by Dr. Yang and given another prescription, different than the previous prescription. We decided to go to another Optometrist and obtained a very different prescription; the optical store replaced my wife's lenses, for free, using the new prescription.Bottom line: Two exams charged by Dr. yang, two prescriptions, and never admitted she made a mistake. Our insurance would not pay for third exam by a different Optometrist because of the number of exams in a short period. At least my wife has usable glasses. Thanks for nothing Dr. Yang