A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Yoon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Yoon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
- Skyline Medical Center
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Jaeim Yoon MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle J. Yoon practice?
- Dr. Michelle Yoon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Yoon practices Otolaryngology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH.
See Nashville Otolaryngologists.