A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Young-Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Young-Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Young-Thomas, FACS, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young-Thomas graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Young-Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Pao Young-Thomas FACS, M.Sc, and MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michelle P. Young-Thomas practice?
- Dr. Michelle Young-Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Young-Thomas practices Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.