A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Young, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Young has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Renee Young MD is a female Dermapathologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle R. Young practice?
- Dr. Michelle Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Young practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Pathologists and Royal Oak Dermatologists.