Dr. Michelle Zaniewski MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2016
Lack of Professionalism, by Dr. and Staff
Always request appointment with Dr. Zaniewski - Singh, but she never seems to be in the office at the time of my appointment and I am forced to see the PA. Insurance billing errors made by Dr. Z's staff has created a financial nightmare for our family. I contacted her office manager and billing clerk multiple times about the matter and now the item has been turned over to collections by Quest Diagnostics. There are many more problems with the manner in which Dr. Zaniewski and her staff have handled the medical care for my family, and their refusal to transfer medical records to new Endocrinologist until I am preparing to file a complaint with the Texas Medical Board. I cannot in good faith recommend Dr. Michelle Zaniewski-Singh and her staff to anyone seeking the services of an Endocrinologist.

February 6th, 2016
A very knowledge endocrinologist
Dr. Zaniewski is the most concerned doctor when it comes to the endocrine system and I've been her patient for over 20 yrs. She is highly knowledgeable in her field and has been numerous times voted as one of the top doctors in Houston. She is very thorough in her work and even discovered a pituitary tumor when I had no symptoms except for blood work. Her office is caring, it's easy to get an appt., and she takes time with the patient answering any questions they may have.

January 11th, 2016
Worst example of desire for money over patient care. This office takes as little time as possible. They are so interested in the mighty dollar that they do not have time for the patient.

December 9th, 2015
Rude office with focus on money
I believe they are in the business of making money not helping patients. They are so concerned regarding the mighty dollar they forget that they have patients who are ill and need good solid caring medical attention.

December 5th, 2015
Skip this doctor......
This is the worst example of a "doctor". You barely are able to see her. When she does come in you get a brief and very impersonal evaluation. In the middle of my brief time her husband walked into the room. With no apology he took her out of the room for a phone call. Her husband, who I believe is the office manager, has no respect for women. The way he speaks to you is with contempt and disrespect. If you are considering an endocrinologist please do yourself a favor and do not go to this "doctor". I wish they had no stars. One seems too generous.

November 1st, 2015
I never see the dr. Only see her PA

July 16th, 2015
Customer
What I do like is they care What I dislike is they will either have you waiting past your appt time in the waiting room or call your name and then have you sitting and waiting int the back. The only reason I have stayed is because they care, but when it comes to your time and you waiting and waiting past your appointment time is way out of line.

June 6th, 2015
This office is only interested in money.

May 19th, 2015
Don't Listen to Negative Reviews
I don't understand all the negative reviews. I have been a patient of Dr. Z for over 10 years. She is the best doctor I have ever been to. I absolutely love her. She is smart, listens and is a very caring person. She has monitored me for other health issues I have for which I was unable to find a decent primary care doctor. Do not listen to the negative reviews. Dr. Z is amazing. She is, as I have said above, the best doctor, bar none, that I have ever been to.

April 7th, 2015
Duplicate 5's
I find it odd that her Office Manager will respond to a bad review; however, if you look at all of the reviews those rated "5's" are entered twice and the lower ratings are only entered once. Why didn't the Office Manager correct that problem? SO, IN ACTUALITY, HER OVERALL RATING SHOULD BE A "2". A SCORE OF 2 OUT OF 5 IS NOT IMPRESSIVE AT ALL. I THINK SHE MISSED THE BEDSIDE MANNER AND PLEASANT ATTITUDE WHILE GETTING ALL OF THIS EDUCATION. IT DOES NO GOOD IF NO PATIENTS COME TO YOU FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE OR EXPERTISE IF YOU ARE NOT COGNIZANT OF EACH PATIENT OR COMPASSIONATE OF THEIR FEELINGS, CONCERNS, OR HEALTH.

January 22nd, 2015
Worst experience
I first saw her in 2012 for hyperthyroidism, she did the treatment and now here I am nearly 3 years and 28 visits later and no improvement!!! this doctor is all about money!!! she only spend 5 minutes with you, she wont take the time to ask you questions all she does is read the lab test and prescribe you new meds!! and if you miss an appointment its $50 on your next visit.

December 1st, 2014
Great Endocrinologist
I saw another endocrinologist who was not very nice. My family doctor referred me to see Dr. Zaniewski. I was impressed by her credentials. On my first visit, the office staff made me feel comfortable. They were very professional and courteous. I was asked to get blood work and a thyroid ultrasound. Dr. Zaniewski reviewed my neck ultrasound and found out that I had thyroid nodules. I was asked to get a thyroid biopsy, which she performed at her office. My biopsy results showed I had thyroid cancer. Although I felt very nervous and anxious, she reassured me and explained the follow up treatment. I was sent to a surgeon to remove my thyroid, who sent me back to Dr. Z for follow up treatment after surgery. Thank You Dr. Z