A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Zhang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Zhang, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Zhang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zhang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans