A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Zhang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Zhang, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zhang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Ming Zhang MD is a female Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle M. Zhang practice?
- Dr. Michelle Zhang has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Zhang practices Medical Oncology near Renton, WA.
See Renton Oncologists.