Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Zikusoka
Dr. Michelle Zikusoka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Zikusoka is affiliated with MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and The Johns Hopkins Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Zikusoka has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michelle Zikusoka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi43
Dr. Adline Ghazi
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9
Dr. Lawrence Mills Jr
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi47