Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Jun 22nd, 2016

she is terrible. she did an eye lift, ( was suppose to do upper and lower lids that I paid for), I looked so bad I didn't realize she didn't do the lower lids. My eyes are lopsided. The left one has to be redone, but not by her. And no, I didn't get my money back for the lower lids. have filed a complaint. I woke up during the procedure. It was a terrible experience. 0 stars

Gold Star Doctor show details Gold Star Doctor
by Kathi S on Jun 3rd, 2016

Dr. Michele is a wonderful, caring, intelligent, gold star doctor. I've been her patient for 10 years. Currently seeing her for extreme fatigue and other issues. She provides a Vitamin IV twice a month that works wonders. My energy soars and well-being improves. She helps me with Hypothyroidism by providing nutrition information and prescription for a natural thyroid replacement. Hormone imbalance is also helped with her expertise. She has two tiny service dogs I adore. My struggle with anxiety is quieted by spending time with them. They are a plus in the office, very well-behaved and hardly noticed. My trust in her is so great, that my daughter has been her patient too! Not only can she assist you with her beauty expertise, but to feel your best inside, to look your best outside. She is a gem. Thank you Dr. Michele for all you do to bring your patients the best. Look forward to many years as a patient.

Apr 28th, 2016

Dr. Michele Zormeier is the first aesthetic surgeon whose work I was more than pleased with. Best of all is she took a real interest in my total health, helping me look and feel my best from the inside out. Her training in BHRT and nutritional medicine is the perfect combination for anti aging because who cares how good you look if you dont feel good?

Cell phone and Dogs show details Cell phone and Dogs
by S>G> on Mar 21st, 2016

Dr. was taking cell phone calls during IPL treatment. Unprofessional And dogs in a Dr.'s office. Really?

AWESOME!!! 5-Stars show details AWESOME!!! 5-Stars
Feb 25th, 2016

Awesome! Dr. Zormeier and her lovely assistant, Sue Ellen, welcomed me with warmth and efficiency! Thinking my visit would be 1-2 hours for my condition, I was pleasantly surprised to be consulted with, treated and out within 30 minutes!

Do NOT recommend show details Do NOT recommend
Oct 10th, 2015

The vibe feels as tho you just walked in off the street and she doesn't have time for you as you are very rushed, no prepping with ice packs to numb skin, she is very rough and fast with the procedure (lips, IPL & Botox) you look like you've been punched in the face for a week afterwards, with other Dr.'s I've never felt so horrible during and afterwards. She doesn't have any front office help or prep assistants, it's as if it's a secret 'back alley' visit, but done in a nice but very small Dr.'s office. Her bedside manner is awful. I've given her other other try's (total of 4). I now drive over an hour to go to another Dr. and the same procedures are half of the cost and they are one of the Top 3 Facial Surgeons in the State of Indiana. I do NOT recommend!!!

Very pleased with results show details Very pleased with results
by Pat M. on Nov 19th, 2013

Dr. Michele Zormeier was very honest and straightforward when I went to see her about getting a facelift. She said that I didn't need it (at least not at the time anyway!), but instead recommended a series of IPL treatments to rejuvenate my sun-damaged skin. She also injected some filler to plump up my cheekbones and minimize the smile lines developing around my mouth. Just these few things worked wonders at helping me look and feel better. I've since started BHRT to help me with symptoms of menopause, which has also helped me sleep better and lose some weight. I trust Dr. Zormeier completely and will continue seeing her in the years to come.

Kim show details Kim
Aug 9th, 2012

Introduced to her through a Groupon, never again! Received a filler treatment with little time to ice my face (30 sec), thus incredibly painful. She was quick to discuss other, more expensive procedures, such as an eye lift at 3K to 5K, when this was my very first step into cosmetic procedures. Severe bruising, continued pain.

The Best Cosmetic Surgeon! show details The Best Cosmetic Surgeon!
Apr 1st, 2012

Dr. Zormeier can do things no other cosmetic surgeon can do, and I should know, as she has done multiple procedures on me that have truly given me the LIFT I needed-mind, body, and soul!

Top Notch Physician show details Top Notch Physician
Jan 19th, 2012

Dr. Michele Zormeier is not only a highly skilled plastic surgeon, but she is also genuinely compassionate about treating the entire individual, helping them look and feel their best from the inside out.

Jan 17th, 2011

hard to communicate with, doesn't seem like she cares, bedside manner is awful, medicines strewn all over the floor, the office was a mess, not sterile, used a blanket for the office chair & goggles for laser treatments aren't sterilized. Very heavy handed.

Best, genuinely caring and affordable cosmetic surgeon in town show details Best, genuinely caring and affordable cosmetic surgeon in town
Sep 29th, 2010

Most compassionate, caring cosmetic surgeon around... show details Most compassionate, caring cosmetic surgeon around...
Jun 20th, 2010

Dr. Zormeier is not only concerned with helping you look your best, but also feeling your best...

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
Nov 3rd, 2008

Dr. Zormeier is very approachable and hands on with her patients. I have been seeing her for 6 months for minor laser and botox treatments and now trust her to do surgery.