Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist

302 Duran Dr
Shelbyville, IN 46176
317-414-3000
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Very pleased with results  |  show details
by Pat M. on Nov 19th, 2013

Dr. Michele Zormeier was very honest and straightforward when I went to see her about getting a facelift. She said that I didn't need it (at least not at the time anyway!), but instead recommended a series of IPL treatments to rejuvenate my sun-damaged skin. She also injected some filler to plump up my cheekbones and minimize the smile lines developing around my mouth. Just these few things worked wonders at helping me look and feel better. I've since started BHRT to help me with symptoms of menopause, which has also helped me sleep better and lose some weight. I trust Dr. Zormeier completely and will continue seeing her in the years to come.

|  Do Not Recommend  |  show details
by Thankfully Not a New Patient on Sep 3rd, 2013

Wasted my time & money. First, I made an appointment for IPL specifically requesting the Fishers office location. I even said I live in close proximity of the Fishers salon & do not want to drive 50 miles to Shelbyville. Their office called me back the next day saying they needed to reschedule my appointment. Not a problem, however they gave me the exact same appointment date, time & location. A little confused, I reiterated that was my original appointment, we chuckled that time obviously works. I show up for my appointment being told the doctor just left for the day & that she should be close enough to return & they called her. The doctor said she was on her way to Shelbyville & I should call her office. In doing so I was told my appointment was at the Shelbyville location, they could reschedule me for two weeks later. I said no thanks & I'll take it as a good omen after reading several of the negative reviews. I certainly don't want someone like that working on my face. Not recommending to my girlfriends...as we do discuss often who is good & who is not!

|  Steer clear  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2012

Doesn't explain procedures well, wants you in and out. Went for Botox and then she gave me an ipl laser treatment without even asking me if I wanted it or advising me of side effects, etc. burned my face. Now have hypopigmentation all over my face. And her Botox didn't even work on my whole forehead, half my forehead has lines, the other half doesn't. I would not recommend this woman.

|  Kim  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

Introduced to her through a Groupon, never again! Received a filler treatment with little time to ice my face (30 sec), thus incredibly painful. She was quick to discuss other, more expensive procedures, such as an eye lift at 3K to 5K, when this was my very first step into cosmetic procedures. Severe bruising, continued pain.

|  The Best Cosmetic Surgeon!  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2012

Dr. Zormeier can do things no other cosmetic surgeon can do, and I should know, as she has done multiple procedures on me that have truly given me the LIFT I needed-mind, body, and soul!

|  Top Notch Physician  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

Dr. Michele Zormeier is not only a highly skilled plastic surgeon, but she is also genuinely compassionate about treating the entire individual, helping them look and feel their best from the inside out.

|  show details
Jan 17th, 2011

hard to communicate with, doesn't seem like she cares, bedside manner is awful, medicines strewn all over the floor, the office was a mess, not sterile, used a blanket for the office chair & goggles for laser treatments aren't sterilized. Very heavy handed.

|  Best, genuinely caring and affordable cosmetic surgeon in town  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2010

Dr. Michele Zormeier is the first aesthetic surgeon whose work I was more than pleased with. Best of all is she took a real interest in my total health, helping me look and feel my best from the inside out. Her training in BHRT and nutritional medicine is the perfect combination for anti aging because who cares how good you look if you dont feel good?

|  Most compassionate, caring cosmetic surgeon around...  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2010

Dr. Zormeier is not only concerned with helping you look your best, but also feeling your best...

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2008

Dr. Zormeier is very approachable and hands on with her patients. I have been seeing her for 6 months for minor laser and botox treatments and now trust her to do surgery.