A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelled Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelled Wilson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelled Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelled Ja'Neen Wilson MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelled J. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Michelled Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelled Wilson practices Internal Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Rocky Mount, NC.
See Charlotte Internists.