Dr. Michiel Bove MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Chicago, IL

December 3rd, 2016
HARK!: Avoid this doctor at all costs. I saw, Dr. Bove, regarding chronic hoarseness. His insertion of the scope through my right nostril was so brutal, so cruel that water poured from my eyes. I gagged, coughed, and almost vomited. I was traumatized, injured, and abused. He appeared mean, as if he was trying to hurt me on purpose, and he succeeded. Once again, HARK! We get in trouble when we fail to heed the warning signs in life. And, Dr. Bove, is a BIG warning sign.

January 9th, 2014
patient
Extremely caring, courteus, excellent doctor. Most doctors act like they do not have time to listen or talk. This doctor was extremely BUSY...likeany other doctor....extremely BUSY day ...multiple extremely high priority things going on at the same time and still took the time to keep asking me if I was ok....several times. He kept checking back too. Nurse - Jennifer was extremely nice and so was all of the staff. Excellant doctor plus staff. Thank you so much for your kindness and care !!!!! - happy patient: ila mcdermott :) I tried putting in highest rating but computer has a glitch problem I guess...ratings are highest scores/stars possible...maybe???

October 8th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Bove is an excellent Doctor, who is very gifted, professional, and very personable. He has helped me to live longer, and with much greater quality. I am very thankful to God for providing me with such a great doctor!

February 1st, 2011
Great Doctor-ENT
Bove is not only professional but extreme lab accurate in his diagnosis. His nursing staff was excellent.