Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michiel Noe
Dr. Michiel Noe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Noe is affiliated with The Hospitals of Providence-East Campus, Providence Memorial Hospital and Physician S Hospital. Dr. Noe has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michiel Noe has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Michiel Noe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Brandon Miller
Psychiatry, Neurology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi11
Dr. Alton Marcello
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
El Paso, TX 0.28 mi15
Dr. Michele Manting
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
El Paso, TX 0.35 mi31