A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michio Hirano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michio Hirano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michio Hirano, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirano graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hirano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michio Hirano MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michio Hirano practice?
- Dr. Michio Hirano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michio Hirano practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.