Learn more about Dr. Michio Kajitani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michio Kajitani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kajitani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kajitani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michio Kajitani, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kajitani graduated from Hokkaido University, Sapporo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kajitani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michio Kajitani MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michio Kajitani practice?
- Dr. Michio Kajitani has 1 office location.
Dr. Michio Kajitani practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Surgeons.