A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michio Kajitani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michio Kajitani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michio Kajitani, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kajitani graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kajitani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michio Kajitani MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michio Kajitani practice?
- Dr. Michio Kajitani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michio Kajitani practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Surgeons and Little Rock Cardiothoracic Surgeons.