Learn more about Dr. Michitaka Kawata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michitaka Kawata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kawata
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kawata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michitaka Kawata, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawata graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kawata has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michitaka Kawata MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michitaka Kawata practice?
- Dr. Michitaka Kawata has 1 office location.
Dr. Michitaka Kawata practices Surgery near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons.