A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michon Floreani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michon Floreani, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michon Floreani, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Floreani graduated from University of Louisville . She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michon Floreani MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michon Floreani practice?
- Dr. Michon Floreani has 1 office location.
Dr. Michon Floreani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Obstetricians & Gynecologists.