Dr. Michon Floreani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 17th, 2013
Nice Doctor
Dr. Floreani is very nice. However ... several hundred dollars later, and I still can't get rid of a common yeast infection. When she prescribed a drug that was too expensive, it was my job to find an alternative and suggest it to them. I thought that was one reason I was paying them, silly me. It's also awkward that your pre-doctor visit with the nurse is out in public. That has got to violate some patient privacy laws. Getting an appointment was very easy. But don't expect a super nice office staff. Maybe they aren't super rude if you're pregnant.

August 2nd, 2012
Love her!
Dr. Floreani takes the time to talk with you before the examination to make sure you are comfortable and to make sure she knows your concerns. She answered my long list of questions and has helped me more in the last two months than my doctor of the past 5 years. She is very personable and comforting. I would recommend her to my friends and family!

June 2nd, 2011
Excellent experience
I had been to several doctors who could not diagnose my problem until I saw Dr. Floreani. She offered several options and we decided together which one was best for me. Easy to talk to, gentle, not stodgy. Relates to me as a fellow woman.

December 4th, 2010
This was my first visit with her and she is just fabulous. She is on time, professional, caring, patient, asks questions, is gentle, explains everythings she is going to do just before she does is, listens to you, answers all your questions and wants you to call if you have any concerns or questions. I would highly recommend her. I have seen a number of gyn. doctors since we had to relocate a lot and find her to be one of the best experiences I have had with a doctor.

December 7th, 2009
SHE IS FAKE
I Have seen Dr. Floeani 3 years now. It seems she is calculated, she says the same things every year. I have a great memory and I think a good Dr. Should be genuine. She is NOT. Dont let her fool you. Not to mention, she was very rude to her nurse that I thought was very nice and attentive.