Dr. Mick Abae MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

September 15th, 2016
Caring, compassionate and higly professional staff and nurses!!!!

August 22nd, 2016
Dr. Abea is defiantly a doctor that is passionate about what he does. After 2 egg retrials and a bunch of shots and emotions. I am now 12 weeks pregnant through PGD with a 5 day 1 frozen embryo transfer thanks to him and his staff. They got me in quickly when I began to bleed early on in my pregnancy. He even came in on a Sunday just for me bc that's when I was cycling and need to be seen. His staff always answered the phone, were always friendly, and got me the information I needed. Or they got back to me in a timely manor. They worked well as a team from Dr. Abae, Dr. Rodriguez, nurses, and down to the pleasant lady Denise that usually answeres the phone. Over my 10 months of visits with this office there was always people from all over the world in his office. And I do believe they are there bc he is an exceptional Doctor. And would defiantly recommend him and PGD to anyone going through infertility.

June 30th, 2016
I did it
I meet with Dr. Abae in US, when I fell with 5 international doctors for IVF, yes you will be surprise that with all negative reviews on the profile I still pick him up as a doctor. First of all I read his website, there is many knowledgeable information that you must to know, second I look at his profile what he can do: start with IFV that he can finish delivered your baby and all the microsurgical work; third, how long he is working on the market. And I decide, if he is so long working on this carrier, he should be good to try. Here I am after 5 doctors international felling, that not just 9000$, much more, and cash. I fell 2 times, second time its was my fell because I do not listen Dr. Abae and instead of frozen cycle I decide to do fresh one, because every one saying the fresh given 70% chance, you will be surprise I get pregnant on the third frozen cycle, witch is the possibility to get pregnant 30%. So for all the reviewers, I must to say: We all deferent, person to person, nationalities, colors, age. I been tray to get pregnant for 38 years and I do succeeded. Dr. Abae is not a God, but he is going his best to make us pregnant. For the people who posted negative review, I can say one thing,---educate your self on IVF program before you spend your money. If for you important the money, not the baby, you should not start in the first place. This is not a supermarket, that you go and pay the money and received the baby. It's same thing, that you tying, and Dr. Abae trying with you. You need to be ready, that you will fell and to start, you need to do all cycle again. Yes, I need to admit, the most difficult time in IVF program is when you fell, and you blame the doctor, witch is he has nothing to do with that. But look at other side, I have a baby, I have little boy look like me , smile with me, I can hold his hand and say to my self, I did it. For All the woman's trying, don't give up , it's the most happy moment in your life , when you hold these little angel and say , he is my baby.

June 29th, 2016
I had a very favorable experience with Dr Abae and DR Rodriguez. The staff was excellent especially Nelly.I have and will continue to recommend him to others suffering from infertility.

June 23rd, 2016
I am almost 7 weeks pregnant after a successful round of IVF with Dr. Abae. All of his staff were so warm and kind during my entire process, always making me feel that I had a team behind me. Infertility is a very stressful situation, but having the right doctor can eliminate a lot of the heartache involved. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Abae to anyone struggling with having a baby. His knowledge, professionalism, and care far exceed any other doctor around.

April 11th, 2016
Excellent physician
Dr. Abae is a wonderful doctor. Ladies, you need to remember he is not a magician, he is a doctor. He can only work with what your infertile body has to offer. I am very happy with his bedside manners and with his knowledge. Every time I am there, I feel like I am the only patient he has. He is by far the nicest doctor I've seen in South Florida. I went to check the rates at IVF Florida clinic before I found Dr. Abae and their rates were a lot higher. A lot of people talk about that he is all about money. Obviously people have no clue about the cost associated with owning a practice which includes the surgery center. I think his rates are very reasonable for the service he provides. He was recommended to me by three different doctors only by his excellent reputation. Just remember, he can't make miracles, and if you think he is ordering unnecessary tests, then maybe you should trust more his medical knowledge and experience than your "google search".

March 9th, 2016
Dr. Abae and Dr. Rodriguez are very compassionate and professional. I would definitely recommend them!

March 9th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor and Staff
There are not enough words to express how wonderful Dr. Abae and his staff are. Infertility is not an easy road to go down, but having the right doctor and team behind you makes all the difference in the world. Scheduling is always easy and prompt and the staff always goes the extra mile to make you feel well cared for.

February 24th, 2016
Cheat! Lier! Promise of 90% if cycle was canceled and once he conceled the cycle decided the $8,100 was too much to give back so made up some additional charges and after two full months of pleading for money back he agreed to give back on $6200.

February 22nd, 2016
Dr. Abae and his staff were fantastic!

January 11th, 2016
Mrs
This is the worse doctor, just like the other reviews you have to pay to see him when your already a patient who has spent $15,000 and more. He has no compassion for his patients only about money. They give you one price for the package and then change it up. And yes the can even remember what mere your on. It's bad enough this process is so stressful but to have a heartless doctor is just the worst. They even give Grade C eggs which they know have a 1% chance in becoming a fetus.

December 14th, 2015
BINGO!
I am the happy mother of 11 year old twin daughters that where brought into this world thanks to Dr. Abae and Dr. Rodriguez. First attempt, BINGO! they are the best and I will be eternally grateful.