Dr. Mick Abae Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mick Abae?

September 22nd, 2017

So glad you can read this review

Dr Abae on numerous accounts has belittled his nurses in front of me. Made me very uncomfortable. I can't believe these girls put up with it. Also, donor eggs? They have none. Besides the fact that they have none, he is stealing your money. I heard a donor that they were trying to retrieve eggs from had over 60 follicles. A treatment cost say at the most $15,000 to retrieve eggs. But he wants to charge a person $18,000 just for 6 eggs. Do the math. There are better places to go for fertility treatment. Please walk away and look elsewhere. You will be very disappointed if you go to Dr. Abae.

May 24th, 2017

Dr. Abae is a very kind and compassionate doctor, and the office staff was very helpful! I would highly recommend him.

April 29th, 2017

This place left me an emotional wreck.

I had to call the emergency line over the weekend because I was bleeding after I had become pregnant. Do you think I got a returned call to get me through it? NO. Guess what the pregnancy failed, wonder if it had anything to do with me bleeding over the weekend and not getting a response or any help from my Dr. This place doesn't care about you. The Dr just wants to do cycle after cycle and keep collecting that money.

April 20th, 2017

Dr Abae and his staff are very professional and caring. Going through infertility treatment is very difficult but they were all so kind and helpful. I visited another practice in the area prior to starting treatment here and was so discouraged. Thankfully I found Dr Abae and am now pregnant. THANK YOU

April 8th, 2017

Do Not Go Here

Office staff is incompetent. The Dr acts like he cares until he gets your money. This process is highly emotional and this place is not one you should seek for fertility treatment. A big warning!

September 15th, 2016

Caring, compassionate and higly professional staff and nurses!!!!

August 23rd, 2016

Dr. Abea is defiantly a doctor that is passionate about what he does. After 2 egg retrials and a bunch of shots and emotions. I am now 12 weeks pregnant through PGD with a 5 day 1 frozen embryo transfer thanks to him and his staff. They got me in quickly when I began to bleed early on in my pregnancy. He even came in on a Sunday just for me bc that's when I was cycling and need to be seen. His staff always answered the phone, were always friendly, and got me the information I needed. Or they got back to me in a timely manor. They worked well as a team from Dr. Abae, Dr. Rodriguez, nurses, and down to the pleasant lady Denise that usually answeres the phone. Over my 10 months of visits with this office there was always people from all over the world in his office. And I do believe they are there bc he is an exceptional Doctor. And would defiantly recommend him and PGD to anyone going through infertility.

June 30th, 2016

I did it

I meet with Dr. Abae in US, when I fell with 5 international doctors for IVF, yes you will be surprise that with all negative reviews on the profile I still pick him up as a doctor. First of all I read his website, there is many knowledgeable information that you must to know, second I look at his profile what he can do: start with IFV that he can finish delivered your baby and all the microsurgical work; third, how long he is working on the market. And I decide, if he is so long working on this carrier, he should be good to try. Here I am after 5 doctors international felling, that not just 9000$, much more, and cash. I fell 2 times, second time its was my fell because I do not listen Dr. Abae and instead of frozen cycle I decide to do fresh one, because every one saying the fresh given 70% chance, you will be surprise I get pregnant on the third frozen cycle, witch is the possibility to get pregnant 30%. So for all the reviewers, I must to say: We all deferent, person to person, nationalities, colors, age. I been tray to get pregnant for 38 years and I do succeeded. Dr. Abae is not a God, but he is going his best to make us pregnant. For the people who posted negative review, I can say one thing,---educate your self on IVF program before you spend your money. If for you important the money, not the baby, you should not start in the first place. This is not a supermarket, that you go and pay the money and received the baby. It's same thing, that you tying, and Dr. Abae trying with you. You need to be ready, that you will fell and to start, you need to do all cycle again. Yes, I need to admit, the most difficult time in IVF program is when you fell, and you blame the doctor, witch is he has nothing to do with that. But look at other side, I have a baby, I have little boy look like me , smile with me, I can hold his hand and say to my self, I did it. For All the woman's trying, don't give up , it's the most happy moment in your life , when you hold these little angel and say , he is my baby.

June 29th, 2016

I had a very favorable experience with Dr Abae and DR Rodriguez. The staff was excellent especially Nelly.I have and will continue to recommend him to others suffering from infertility.

June 23rd, 2016

I am almost 7 weeks pregnant after a successful round of IVF with Dr. Abae. All of his staff were so warm and kind during my entire process, always making me feel that I had a team behind me. Infertility is a very stressful situation, but having the right doctor can eliminate a lot of the heartache involved. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Abae to anyone struggling with having a baby. His knowledge, professionalism, and care far exceed any other doctor around.

April 12th, 2016

Excellent physician

Dr. Abae is a wonderful doctor. Ladies, you need to remember he is not a magician, he is a doctor. He can only work with what your infertile body has to offer. I am very happy with his bedside manners and with his knowledge. Every time I am there, I feel like I am the only patient he has. He is by far the nicest doctor I've seen in South Florida. I went to check the rates at IVF Florida clinic before I found Dr. Abae and their rates were a lot higher. A lot of people talk about that he is all about money. Obviously people have no clue about the cost associated with owning a practice which includes the surgery center. I think his rates are very reasonable for the service he provides. He was recommended to me by three different doctors only by his excellent reputation. Just remember, he can't make miracles, and if you think he is ordering unnecessary tests, then maybe you should trust more his medical knowledge and experience than your "google search".

March 9th, 2016

Dr. Abae and Dr. Rodriguez are very compassionate and professional. I would definitely recommend them!