A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Micke Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Micke Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Micke Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Micke Joe Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Micke J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Micke Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Micke Smith practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.