Learn more about Dr. Mickey Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Cho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mickey S. Cho practice?
Dr. Mickey Cho practices Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Pediatric Surgery, and Trauma Surgery near Terre Haute, IN.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and El Paso, TX.
See Terre Haute Pediatricians, Terre Haute Ophthalmologists, Terre Haute Orthopedic Surgeons, Terre Haute Surgeons, and Terre Haute Pediatric Surgeons.