A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mickey Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Cho has 5 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- Ne Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mickey Seong Koo Cho MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mickey S. Cho practice?
- Dr. Mickey Cho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mickey Cho practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Trauma Surgery near Jourdanton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX.
See Jourdanton Surgeons and Jourdanton Pediatric Surgeons.