A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mickey Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Cho Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Cho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mickey Seongkoo Cho MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mickey S. Cho practice?
- Dr. Mickey Cho has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mickey Cho practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Trauma Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX and Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons and San Antonio Pediatric Surgeons.