A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mickey Coffler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mickey Coffler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mickey Coffler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Male Infertility
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffler graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coffler has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mickey Semo Coffler MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mickey S. Coffler practice?
- Dr. Mickey Coffler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mickey Coffler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oceanside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA and Newport Beach, CA.
See Oceanside Obstetricians & Gynecologists.