Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Love HRC  |  show details
by Meredith on Mar 6th, 2014

I am so grateful to Mickey Coffler and his staff at HRC fertility. I went to several fertility specialist in Los Angeles and other locations. None of them could find out why I wasn't getting pregnant. Finally Dr. Coffler suggested a procedure and we found the reason I wasn't able to get pregnant. After a small surgery I was able to start trying again. Within two months I was pregnant and now have a loving baby boy. Dr. Coffler is to thank. After 6 years of trying to get pregnant, it is so great he took the time to listen and help.

|  Thankful mommy  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2013

I had absolutely no complaint about Dr Coffler. He has a wonderful bedside manner, very knowledgable, and thorough. He even called personally to check on my pregnancy weeks after releasing me to my OB. If you're looking then he is the one

|  Dr. Mickey Coffler  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2013

Me and my husband Met Dr. Coffler yesterday, and I was pleasantly surprised. I felt that he was genuine and really cared about making babies, and not making money. He works with you to figure out the most affordable approach and gives great advice. He is very charming and has excellent bedside manner. I can tell that he loves his job. I feel as though if I'm going to get pregnant through IVF he is the one who will dedicate 100% to making it happen.

|  Do not recommend  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2013

We have visited Dr Coffler when he was with HRC in Fullerton. I do not recommend this clinic at all. Neither Dr Coffler nor the nurses were very compassionate. I also did not feel he was very knowledgeable. Extremely long waiting time (over an hour) and for some reason we had the feeling it was all about the money. After two visits we decided to find and go to another clinic.

|  Love Dr. Coffler!  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2011

Dr. Coffler helped me get pregnant and he is helping me stay pregnant. (Had a scary bleed last week and he saw me immediately w/ no appointment.) I have seen him tons of times and I always have a good experience. (This is the Fullerton office.) He always answers all of my questions and he even spent 45 mins. on the phone with me once helping me. The time he puts in and the dedication he has is outstanding. He is the best!

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  Excellent Bedside Manner  |  show details
May 6th, 2010

Dr. Coffler is the best doctor one can hope for. He is very caring and gives personal attention to his patients. He has excellent knowledge and is always reachable through phone and emails. He will always answer all your questions.My husband and I have high regards for him. Highly recommend him. He is simply the best!

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  only into making money  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2010

My overall experience was very bad . He made me wait even when he was not busy . He was laughing and joking with the staff outside before the transplant ...making you wait in the examination room .His office staff are very rude. Once you pay for the treatment , they dont care to be polite . As for the practice ,Dr. only experiments with you with each treatment . He treated me like a number, has no emotions at all. The worst part was his front desk staff and the nurses. They gave me an appointment and then when I went there..they were looking at each others faces and then later informed me they booked me wrongly ....the dr was going to come late . The nurse who booked me was present there but didnt have the courtsey to apologise. In fact she was trying to hide .All this has put me off. I will not recommend him to anyone .He listens more to his nurses than the patients .