A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mickey Hooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mickey Hooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hooper graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hooper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor All Saints
- Andrews Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mickey Lynn Hooper DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mickey L. Hooper practice?
- Dr. Mickey Hooper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mickey Hooper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Haltom City, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.