A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mickey Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mickey Mandel, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Dermatology - Dermatopathology, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Mandel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mickey Jordan Mandel MD is a male Dermatologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mickey J. Mandel practice?
- Dr. Mickey Mandel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mickey Mandel practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Pediatrics near Denver, CO.
See Denver Dermatologists, Denver Pathologists, and Denver Pediatricians.