A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mickey Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mickey Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mickey Morgan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Morgan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Frisco Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mickey Morgan practice?
Dr. Mickey Morgan practices Surgery near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Frisco Surgeons.