A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mickey Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mickey Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mickey Morgan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Morgan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mickey Morgan MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mickey Morgan practice?
- Dr. Mickey Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mickey Morgan practices Surgery near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Surgeons.