Surgical Specialist
5575 Warren Pkwy
Ste 304
Frisco, TX 75034
214-618-6200
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  patient  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2013

Mickey Morgan was the approach surgeon for my 360 degree spinal surgery. Following the surgery, I had a large bowling-ball convex protrusion where the incision was made on my abdomen, large enough, in fact, that even the neurosurgeon who performed the major part of the surgery felt that it might be an incisional hernia. An MRI showed that it was not a hernia. When asked about this protuberance, Mickey Morgan just said, “Well, sometimes that happens.” He went on to tell me that if I wanted to have as flat an abdomen as I had before the surgery (I do have photos!), a tummy tuck would be in order. No apology, no other explanation…just “sometimes that happens”. If I had known about the possibility of ending up like this, I would definitely not have used this method of spinal surgery. (And yes, I had gotten a second opinion from another neurosurgeon that used a method that did not cut me in front.) Or I would have requested an approach surgeon OTHER than Mickey Morgan. Despite months of belly-flattening exercises, there has been no improvement. DO NOT LET THIS GUY TOUCH YOU.

|  show details
Sep 11th, 2011

Dr Morgan is an excellent, skilled, caring and skilled surgeon. One of the finest Doctors I've known in my 71 years of living.