Dr. Mickey Morgan MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Frisco, TX

3.4

August 20th, 2015
Doesn't care. Doesn't follow up
Dr. Morgan ruined me during routine back surgery. He cut a vein

August 5th, 2013
patient
Mickey Morgan was the approach surgeon for my 360 degree spinal surgery. Following the surgery, I had a large bowling-ball convex protrusion where the incision was made on my abdomen, large enough, in fact, that even the neurosurgeon who performed the major part of the surgery felt that it might be an incisional hernia. An MRI showed that it was not a hernia. When asked about this protuberance, Mickey Morgan just said, “Well, sometimes that happens.” He went on to tell me that if I wanted to have as flat an abdomen as I had before the surgery (I do have photos!), a tummy tuck would be in order. No apology, no other explanation…just “sometimes that happens”. If I had known about the possibility of ending up like this, I would definitely not have used this method of spinal surgery. (And yes, I had gotten a second opinion from another neurosurgeon that used a method that did not cut me in front.) Or I would have requested an approach surgeon OTHER than Mickey Morgan. Despite months of belly-flattening exercises, there has been no improvement. DO NOT LET THIS GUY TOUCH YOU.

September 11th, 2011
Dr Morgan is an excellent, skilled, caring and skilled surgeon. One of the finest Doctors I've known in my 71 years of living.