A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mickey Myrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mickey Myrick is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myrick graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Myrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mickey Calvin Myrick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mickey C. Myrick practice?
- Dr. Mickey Myrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mickey Myrick practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Family Physicians.