Overall Review

4.7

October 15th, 2012
Dr. T is the best
I have used Dr.Tyrrell since he came to Vinita, Ok. He was delivered all three of my children who love him like he was there best friend! I would not change Dr. T for the world if it was on fire! He is the best Dr I have ever used but on only is he our famiey Dr. He and his wife and children are familey at hart. We love him. If he doesnt know the answer to a question he can have it in 5minutes. We see him at least every other week in his office and its like its our home very loving and caring to your needs!

July 20th, 2012
FANTASTIC!!!
Dr. Tyrrell is wonderful. Always so very caring, taking time to listen, respectful and just overall great.

July 9th, 2012
BEYOND EXCEPTIONAL
Dr. Tyrrell is the best doctor that I have had. I have a special needs daughter and he takes the time required to fully understand what is going on with her and notices her individual signs/symptoms to let us know something is not right. He was awesome with me throughout my last 2 pregnancies and c-sections. He is great with my other 3 children as well. My entire family goes to him and I have the upmost respect for him as a physician. I would be lost without him

January 25th, 2012
Awesome
Dr. Tyrell has a way of making you feel comepletely comfortable and he makes sure you understand everything that is going on! I wouldnt have any other doctor for my daughter and his office staff is very nice and knowledgeable!

August 16th, 2011
Wonderful doctor and so caring.I dont know what we would do without him in our town

March 19th, 2011
I think Dr. Tyrrell is awesome..my husband was diagnosed w/COPD on the Friday before Memorial Day. Dr. Tyrell wanted to check him after 2 days on inhalers, so he had us meet him at his office on Monday, Memorial Day. He always goes out of his way to take care of his patients. My husband was recently hospitalized for a different condition and Dr. Tyrrell was amazing. We knew at all times that he had all issues under control. He will always be our family Dr.

September 15th, 2010
THIS IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD, HE TOOK MORE TIME WITH ME AND MADE SURE I UNDERSTOOD. VERY THOROUGH, WORTH THE WAIT KNOWING I WOULD GET EXCELLENT CARE.

November 1st, 2009
Couldn't ask for a better doctor.