A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mickey Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mickey Wallace is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mickey Wallace, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Wallace has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mickey P Wallace MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mickey P. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Mickey Wallace has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mickey Wallace practices Otolaryngology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgeland, MS.
See Jackson Otolaryngologists.